این ماژول از سنسور جریان 30A ACS715 استفاده می کند که یک سنسور جریان خطی برمبنای اثر هال می باشد.
This board is a simple carrier of Allegro’s 30A ACS715 Hall effect-based linear current sensor, which offers a low-resistance (~1.2 mΩ) current path and electrical isolation up to 2.1 kV RMS. This version accepts a unidirectional current input up to 30 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage (133 mV/A) that measures 500 mV when the input current is zero. The typical output error is ±1.5%. It operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems.
- Designed for unidirectional input current from 0 to 30 A, but the sensor will provide meaningful feedback for currents as low as -1.5 A, and the robust IC can survive up to five times the overcurrent condition.
- Conductive path internal resistance is typically 1.2 mΩ, and the PCB is made with 2-oz copper, so very little power is lost in the board.
- Use of a Hall effect sensor means the IC is able to electrically isolate the current path from the sensor’s electronics (up to 2.1 kV RMS), which allows the sensor to be inserted anywhere along the current path and to be used in applications that require electrical isolation.
- 80 kHz bandwidth that can optionally be decreased by adding a capacitor across the board pins marked “filter”.
- High accuracy and reliability: typical total output error of ±1.5% at room temperature with factory calibration, an extremely stable output offset voltage, and almost zero magnetic hysteresis.
- Automotive-grade operating temperature range of -40°C to 150°C.